Monday, March 20, 2006

Ezzams 'n' Holidays

Hi all! You know, I'm busy with my holidays till now and so I didn't find time to write a blog. Now that they are gone and exams are coming, I feel like writing a blog and here is the offshoot. Yeah! It's true. We had holi holidays for the last week and don't ask me what did I do those days. It's all oblivion. I can not even dare to assimilate what really happens when we get a break of nine days in the middle of the semester. Time some how passes and exams finally pop up. We have exams from the end of this week. I'm not not really sure if I'm prepared to face them. I'm confused regarding the topic 'whether ezzams have to be really conducted?'. Every time the topic comes, myriad of views come in, mostly students arguing NO and the other side of the game arguing YES. Every one has ones own way of dealing with it. But, one can do nothing about it. It is globally accepted and we have to fit ourselves into shells, and more importantly we have to adapt to that. It seems that all we can do is just discuss upon it. Alright, I think I've spent enough time on blogging, wish atleast the next blog will be good. Good luck!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

It would be great if there are no exams but still we can cope up if stud(ent)s like YoU and karthik help us :P

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home